Does your carry-on double as a gym bag? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
The Road Warrior Kit is designed for active travelers that take fitness on the road. We teamed with a licensed aroma therapist to create the ultimate kit for increasing energy, focus, and recovery no matter where your travels take you.
10% of Proceeds Benefit Last Chance for Animals
Last Chance for Animals in an international, non-profit organization. They are dedicated to the well-being of all animals across the globe. LCA has been fighting animal exploitation since the organization was established in 1984 by actor, Chris DeRose. Last Chance uses investigations, media, and education to eliminate the use of animals for food, clothing, and entertainment. They work tirelessly for animal rights, with a goal to end factory farming, animal testing, and animal abuse.
Peppermint is a go-to oil for all active essential oil users. In sports terms, it’s a MVP of the oil world. It has mental and physical benefits to enhance performance.
- Get energized. No need to carry a pre-workout supplement when you have peppermint oil. Inhale for an energy boost. Or, rub several drops of peppermint with orange and inhale. Now go crush it.
- Improve focus. Peppermint can help your focus and determination when you’re out on your run.
- Soothe nausea and aide digestion. An intense workout can leave you with an upset stomach. Inhale or rub on your belly to ease those uncomfortable symptoms.
- Relieve sore or tight muscles. Post workout, rub peppermint oil on your muscles to ease tension.
- Alleviate headaches. Inhale or place on your temples to relieve the symptoms of headaches.
Muscle Ease Oil
Muscle Ease is very straight forward. It provides relief for muscles pre and post workout. It’s also an oil that you can use to relieve muscle tension related to traveling or computer work.
- Relieve muscle tension. Rub on sore muscles for instant relief.
- Soothe headaches. Tension headaches? Use Muscle Ease to help alleviate tension headaches.
- TMJ relief. Clench or grind when working out? Rub Muscle Relief on masseters to help relieve jaw tension.
- Muscle Ease will relax the mind as it relaxes the muscles. Inhale when you’re feeling stressed or trying to unwind from an intense workout.
Lavender oil is a traveling athletes best friend and closest teammate. It has physical, emotional, and mental benefits for those with active lifestyles.
- Easier said than done, right? Lavender will help you breathe and be present in your workout. It will also help you unwind after.
- Improve sleep. Sleep helps performance. If a time change or jet lag is affecting your sleep, use lavender to ease insomnia and get blissful night’s rest.
- Soothe cuts. If you nicked yourself, lavender oil can be used to soothe cuts and scrapes.
- Calm skin. Wrist wraps irritated your skin? Use lavender oil to calm skin irritations.
- Reduce anxiety and depression. Traveling can cause stress or increase base anxiety. Inhale lavender oil to ground yourself for your warrior workout.
- Lessen effects of bug bites. Attacked by bugs on your run? Use lavender oil to calm bug bites.
Orange oil is synonymous with a healthy, active lifestyle. It is an antioxidant that promotes a positive attitude. The anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties of orange oil benefit the mind and body.
- Fight fatigue. Orange is a mood enhancer. It will naturally give your brain and body a boost.
- Circulation booster. Orange oil can help you excel by improving blood flow.
- Reduce headaches. Orange can help relieve various types of headaches, including tension, through improved circulation.
- PMS relief. Working out with PMS can be tough. Headaches, bloating, cramps? Orange oil can help with relieving irritability and other PMS side effects. Please Note: Chocolate sold separately.
- Enrich immune system. Gyms aren’t always the cleanest of places. As an antioxidant, orange will enhance your immune system.
- Mood booster. Need some motivation? Orange will lift your mood.
All essential oils are provided by Oh That Glow. Please always consult your physician prior to using essential oils, or making other changes to your health regimen. For additional information, please read our medical disclaimer.
Return to our guide to essential oils for travel.