An estimated 250,000 women and men will be diagnosed with invasive breast cancer this year. Over 40,000 will die.
Together, we can make a difference.
This October, The Electric Soul is donating 100% of the proceeds for this product to the Susan G. Komen® foundation for breast cancer research.
We love traveling, but there is no denying that some stress comes along with it. Planning, flight delays, traffic, crowded places, confined places, and jet lag are a few of the things that can raise your stress levels. If you’re the type that already experiences anxiety or nervousness on the regular, you know that traveling can heighten it.
Enter: The Easy Rider travel kit. Whether you suffer with anxiety or travel raises your stress levels, Easy Rider will make it smooth sailing (or flying or riding).
Anxiety Oil Blend
This oil is designed to address anxiety. Anxiety includes lavender, vetiver, ylang ylang, bergamont, roman chamomile, and frankincense. Sounds dreamy, right? Consider it your travel ninja when it comes to fighting anxiety. This is a great oil to use when you’re in the throes of a stressful situation.
- Calm nerves.
- Ease tension.
- Feel peace.
- Relax the mind.
- Sleep aid. A foreign place and time change can make it difficult to sleep. Diffuse before bed and rub on your pillow for sweet dreams and blissful sleep.
Destress Oil Blend
This blend is designed to help unwind, decompress, and bring you back to base. Destress contains lime, lavandin, lemon, grapefruit, orange, geranium, citral natural, and litsea cubeba. Use this blend before, during, and after travel to stay easy.
- Calm anxiety. Long line at the airport security? Uber got lost? Destress will help. It is a warm blanket for your body and mind.
- Relax the brain. There are a lot of things to think about when traveling. Relax your mind by inhaling Destress.
- Improve sleep. Overnight flight? Use Destress to get some shut eye.
- Unwind and process the day with this oil.
- Relieve stress. Crowded places put you on edge? Rub Destress behind your ears and on your chest.
- Muscle relief. Rub on your muscles after a long day of sightseeing.
- Ground thoughts. Keep your thoughts positive and supportive with Destress.
Lavender is one of the most popular and diverse essential oils. It is a must have oil for any travel essential oil kit.
- Improve sleep. Have trouble sleeping the night before your flight? Lavender will have you sleeping like a baby.
- Ease anxiety and depression. If you experience a roller coaster of emotions, lavender will help you kick it into a joy ride.
- Increase brain function. It’s important to be alert and focused so take a big whiff as needed.
- Relax the mind and body. Travel stress can take you out of the moment. Relax and be in the present moment by grounding yourself with lavender oil.
- Disinfect cuts and scrapes. You rocked it out, and were so excited that you tripped over your own feet and fell. Clean that scrape with lavender oil. Yes, this has happened to us… more than once.
- Calm skin. Travel stress can affect skin as well. Lavender is great for calming redness and irritation.
- Relieve nausea or motion sickness. Stomach in a knot? Nauseous? Use lavender to soothe your gut.
- Alleviate bug bites. Don’t let bug bites stress you out. Rub diluted lavender oil on them to kill the sting.
Valiance Oil Blend
A powerful blend that will give you the confidence and courage to take on any situation.
- Instant dose of bravery. Valiance will help you overcome feelings of insecurity and a lack of self-confidence.
- Increase focus. Anxiety and stress affects our ability to focus, creating ADD. Valiance will help you focus on the activity at hand.
- Clear mental fog. Stress can affect our memory. Remember the beautiful moments of your trip with this oil.
- Mood booster. Feel like a rock star. Place Valiance behind your ears and on your wrists for an instant mood boost.
All essential oils are provided by Oh That Glow. Please always consult your physician prior to using essential oils, or making other changes to your health regimen. For additional information, please read our medical disclaimer.
Return to our guide to essential oils for travel.