An estimated 250,000 women and men will be diagnosed with invasive breast cancer this year. Over 40,000 will die.
Together, we can make a difference.
This October, The Electric Soul is donating 100% of the proceeds for this product to the Susan G. Komen® foundation for breast cancer research.
The A-Lister travel kit is designed for the traveling performer, artist, and public speaker. It can be used for performance or work related trips. A-Lister contains the top oils to enhance your performance or presentation by building courage and self-esteem, while easing your mind and getting you in touch with your senses.
A-Lister is one of our favorite kits. It has significantly improved our performance experience, especially when traveling.
10% of Proceeds Benefit Last Chance for Animals
Last Chance for Animals in an international, non-profit organization. They are dedicated to the well-being of all animals across the globe. LCA has been fighting animal exploitation since the organization was established in 1984 by actor, Chris DeRose. Last Chance uses investigations, media, and education to eliminate the use of animals for food, clothing, and entertainment. They work tirelessly for animal rights, with a goal to end factory farming, animal testing, and animal abuse.
Looking to realign with your senses? This oil will do the trick. Sensation is a blend made with bergamont, jasmine, ylang ylang, and coriander.
- Arouse senses. Kick all your senses into gear. You’ll need them.
- Relieve tension. Holding tension in your head or neck? Sensation will help that melt away.
- Release emotional pain. Past experiences might be lingering. Use this oil to leave them in the past.
- Promote relaxation. Do your nerves get ramped up before a speech or performance? Use this oil to prevent blastoff.
- Increase desire. This sensual oil will have you feeling all sorts of sexy. It also will increase your desire for life.
- Ground in the root chakra
This oil is your new liquid courage. Rub it on your wrists, neck, or diffuse and feel like a warrior. Black spruce and blue tansy, two of the oils that make up this blend, give Valiance a masculine scent.
- Increase self-esteem. Self-esteem is key for bringing that swag into the audition room, meeting, or onto the stage.
- Center thoughts and emotions. Our brains can ping pong before the big moment. Get back to center with Valiance.
- Elevate confidence. Confidence is beautiful. Increase confidence and self-worth.
- Calm nerves. We like to call it, “excited.” Keep it focused with this oil.
- Unwind after a performance or presentation. It takes a lot of energy and focus. Relax after with Valiance.
- A natural cologne or perfume. This oil smell like pure rockstar. Who doesn’t love that scent?
One of the most widely used of the essential oils, Lavender is an essential addition to a travel kit.
- Uplift mood. Positivity shines. Walk in with a can-do attitude.
- Improve sleep. Have trouble sleeping the night before the big day? Lavender will have you sleeping like a baby.
- Ease anxiety and depression. If you experience a roller coaster of emotions before or after, lavender will help you kick it into a joy ride.
- Increase brain function. It’s important to be alert and focused so take a big whiff as needed.
- Relax the mind and body. Relax and be in the present moment. Use lavender oil to ground you.
- Disinfect cuts and scrapes. You rocked it out, and were so excited that you tripped over your own feet and fell. Clean that scrape with lavender oil. Yes, this has happened to us… more than once.
- Calm skin. Lavender is great for calming redness and irritation.
- Relieve nausea or motion sickness. Stomach in a knot? Use lavender to soothe and balance.
- Alleviate bug bites. Attacked by bugs on the way to your event? Rub diluted lavender oil on them to kill the sting.
Use this oil to remain calm and ease nerves before you walk onto stage or into an audition room. Use it to unwind after. Additionally, it eases travel related stress.
- Find your voice. Stress and nerves show in our voice. Use Destress to find your voice.
- Calm anxiety. If you have baseline anxiety, performance anxiety, or social anxiety, Destress will help. It’s like a warm blanket for your mind.
- Relax the brain. Overthinking it? Who doesn’t? Relax your mind by inhaling Destress.
- Improve sleep. So excited that you can’t sleep? Still high from that performance? Use Destress to get some shut eye.
- Unwind and process the experiences with this oil.
- Ease jetlag. Jetlag is very real.
- Relieve stress.
- Muscle relief. Rub on your muscles after a long day of performances.
- Ground thoughts. Keep your thoughts positive and supportive with Destress.
All essential oils are provided by Oh That Glow. Please always consult your physician prior to using essential oils, or making other changes to your health regimen. For additional information, please read our medical disclaimer.
Return to our guide to essential oils for travel.